Hi friends, this is the first version of Nabla Looper, a set of tools that gives us the possibility of looping within REAPER DAW, it has two modes of operation, the Manual mode, that resembles the classic usage of the pedalboards ( like
BOSS RC-505 , Aeros Loop Studio , etc.), and Arranged mode (similar to ALK2 ).
My main goal is to provide a simple and intuitive system that feels integrated within REAPER, so that, if you take your first steps in this DAW, it’ll not be so difficult to start playing with these tools, and if you already have experience in the system, surely you will see the potential it offers to develop your own workflow.
This first version is the core of the system, there are still many things to improve and many others that can be implemented, that is why I invite you to test Nabla Looper, with your feedback we can make it become a more stable and useful system for all community.
If you think that these tools add something useful to your musical workflow, I invite you to make a donation to continue with the development.
Nabla Looper works with REAPER 6.09 and later versions.
- Improve “Empty Items” system.
- Fixed error: “Nabla Looper Arranged Toggle Record Items.lua:24: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘GetNumTakeMarkers’)” in versions earlier than 6.09.
- Now supports Take FX’s, Take Markers and Take Automations.
- Select visual feedback for Record Item ( 0 = Color, 1 = Take Marker, 2 = Both).
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed error: ‘Nabla Looper Manual Start Stop Remove Recording.lua:58: bad argument #2 to ‘format’ (number expected, got string)’
- Improved monitor workflow for prevent audio overlap.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Initial Release